Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome to SlinkOnHockey

TUESDAY MARCH 2nd 2009

Tired of hearing what I have to say about Ovechkin? The Rangers? Gary Bettman? The NHL in general?  Fair enough.  Now all you have to do is read about it all.  The man (me) with an opinion on everything hockey is "bringing it" through a new medium - the blog.

Never heard what I've had to say? Saddle up.

To premiere Slinkonhockey, I will be focusing exclusively on issues pertaining to tomorrow's trade deadline.  Check back for updates whenever you can.  Most of them will come as the trades pour in Wednesday afternoon, but I'll set it off with a little pre-TradeCentre primer right here.

Maybe I can give Eklund (has the guy EVER broken a legitimate story!?) a run for his, excuse me, his advertiser's money.  I'll focus on opinions, since that's all I have.  I'll spare you the fantastical  nonsense, phony source quotation, and cliched terminology.  Ok maybe not the last one.

Enjoy.    

No comments: